1000 Lowboy H-20
Security policy (edit with module Customer reassurance)
Delivery policy (edit with module Customer reassurance)
Return policy (edit with module Customer reassurance)
The 1000 Lowboy H-20 septic tank is utilized in roadways with shallow bury conditions, when permitted by your local code enforcement official. This unit is constructed from our 38Y commercial tank form.
- Monolithic septic tank design
- 5000 psi Concrete @ 28 days
- Heavily reinforced with grade-60 rebar
- Air-entrained precast concrete: 6% (+-1%)
- Integrally cast tank penetrations with rubber boots
- Designed for H-20 traffic loading
- Fill depth: 0"-36"
- Vacuum testing available for an additional cost
- 24" Diameter Cast Iron Frames & Covers (Not Included, (3) Required)
- 21,300 lbs
- 1,000 gallons
- Exterior Dimensions
- 49" H x 6'-10" W x 12'-10" L
- Invert Out
- 29 1/2"
No Related Stores