4' Diameter Manhole
Security policy (edit with module Customer reassurance)
Delivery policy (edit with module Customer reassurance)
Return policy (edit with module Customer reassurance)
Precast 4-ft (48-in) diameter manholes are commonly used for both sanitary and stormwater access points. They accommodate sharp turns, integration of various pipes, pipe sizes, and elevation changes. The 48-in top sections include:
- Offset Flat Top (FT) - For shallow grade, enables installer to rotate the access to match curb lines
- Centered Flat Top (FT) - Used on structures without steps and typically away from curb lines
- Eccentric Cones: 24", 36", 48" High - Allows steps, enables installer to match curb lines
- Concentric 24" Cones - Used on structures without steps and typically away from curb lines
- Haunched 24" Cones - Similar to concentric cone, wider-flared top to accept larger cast-iron frames
The following type manholes often specify (but are not limited to) the following options:
- Sanitary Manhole (Including CSO) - Exterior Coating, Steps, Boots/Link-Seals, Precast Invert, Frame & "SEWER" Cover
- Storm-Drain Manhole - Steps, Boots, Frame & "DRAIN" Cover
- Catch Basin - 24" Sump, Boots, Frame & Grate
- Utility Manhole - Frame & "ELECTRIC" Cover
- Leachate Manhole - Exterior Coating, Interior HDPE Liner, Boots/Link-Seals, Precast Invert, Frame & 'SEWER' Cover
American Concrete's manholes are manufactured in accordance with ASTM C478 and AASHTO M199 with respect to MaineDOT Standard Specification Section 712.06.
- Base: 1,376# (867#/VF)
- 94 Gal/VF
- Interior Dimensions
- 4'-0" Dia.
- Exterior Dimensions
- 4'-10" Dia.
No Related Stores